The County of Riverside Transportation Department (RCTD) proposes to resurface approximately 5200 linear feet on Harrison Street from 54th Avenue to 2600 Feet south of 55th Avenue. Harrison Street is a two lane road with varying road widths, from 48 feet to 58 feet. The right-of-way between the project limits is 30 feet to the left and 30 feet to the right of the centerline. The proposed improvements consist of Cold-in-Place Recycling to a depth of 0.33 feet and overlaying the pavement with Asphalt Rubber Hot Mix (ARHM) to a depth of 0.20 feet. In addition, the improvements also include:
1) Shoulder backing to match edge of pavement
2) Replacing/salvaging existing signs with new roadways signs
3) Installation of Detector Loops
4) Application of new striping with roadway pavement markers (RPMs)
5) Re-application of pavement markings, striping, and reflectors
No additional right-of-way will be required to construct the proposed improvements. All improvements are to be done on the same footprint of the existing roadway.