Bautista Road Resurfacing
Limits: Bautista Road from State Route 371 to Mitchell Road
Length: Approximately 1 mile
The County of Riverside Transportation Department is proposing to resurface approximately 1 mile of Bautista Road from State Route 371 to Mitchell Road. Bautista Road is classified as a Collector in the County of Riverside’s General Plan. Bautista Road currently ranges from 58-24 feet wide with dike at various segments of the roadway. The proposed project will include pulverizing the roadway width and overlaying the pulverized material with Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA).
The proposed project will include:
· Construction of some driveway and dirt street tie-ins
· Reconstruction of concrete cross gutter, spandrel, curb, and asphalt concrete dike
· Placement of safety edge and shoulder backing
· Striping of roadway, including pavement markers and reflectors
· Salvage/removal and installation of new signs
No additional right-of-way will be required to construct the proposed improvements. The project improvements will not be within the existing footprint of the roadway and will raise the existing roadway profile by 0.35 feet.
Environmental Clearance: September 2018
Final Design: July 2018
Construction Start: To be determined
Construction Completion: To be determined