Village Center Drive Resurfacing
Limits: North Circle Drive to South Circle Drive
Length: Approximately 1,400 feet
The County of Riverside Transportation Department is proposing to resurface approximately 1,400 feet of Village Center Drive from South Center Drive to North Center Drive. Village Center Drive is classified as a local road in the County of Riverside’s General Plan. Village Center Drive currently ranges from 24-32 wide with dike along various segments of the roadway. The proposed project includes removing the roadway and placing back Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA).
Additional improvements include:
· Construction and/or reconstruction of asphalt concrete overside drain, dike, driveway, and down drain pipe
· Replacement or Construction of new ADA Ramps
· Placement of safety edge and shoulder backing
· Utility adjustments
· Striping of roadway, including pavement markers and reflectors
· Salvage/removal and installation of new signs
No additional right-of-way will be required to construct the proposed improvements. The project improvements will not raise the existing roadway profile and will remain within the existing footprint of the project.
Environmental Clearance: July 2019
Final Design: April 2019
Construction Start: September 2019
Construction Completion: November 2019